Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last night was a mess. I took care of a poor young girl who was involved with a very very angry young man. He had threatened to kill her sister so the sister had a restraining order against him which meant the two of them couldn't be in the room at the same time. The girl was in tears because her support people couldn't get along when they needed to be supporting her instead of being so selfish. I wanted to kick all of them out of the room for her.

I also received a baby with a fairly significant birth defect last night. It had been detected on the ultrasound but they were in no way prepared for the physical appearance of their baby. Watching them gradually adjust to his appearance hurt, and watching their hopes for a "normal" baby be washed away hurt.

In more exciting news, I weighed myself and I weighed 367.8, down at least 4 pounds!!!

I haven't worked out since Tuesday night but Wednesday night rained and rained all night and I worked Thurs/Fri and I only work out under the cover of darkness ;)

Friday:
1/2 peanut butter sandwich: 8 points
2 pringles snack stix: 4
apple: 1
2 applesauce: 4
ham/cheese sandwich with mustard/mayo: 14 points
pretzel rods: 4
fruit bar: 1
jolly rancher: 1??
Total: 37

Saturday (so far):
pineapple: 1
grapes: 1
strawberries: 1
scrambled eggs: 2

Tonight we're going out to eat with my brother, sister-in-law and my parents to a local restaurant that we saw on the Food NEtwork. Very excited. Flex points!!!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com